SNMP based Monitoring
- comprehensive SNMP based monitoring solutions for
- Digital TV and Mobile DTV broadcasts
- Audio Loudness
- RF Measurement (DVB)
- DVB-T2 Modulator Interface (T2-MI)
- Analog TV + FM Radio
- SNMP monitoring probes are suited for operation within the head-end, at transmitter sites and within the field
- unattended 24/7 monitoring of hundreds of parameters within the multiplex in real-time
- cost efficient turnkey solutions based on common server and RF/ASI interface hardware
At a Glance:
- support of Digital TV standards
- ATSC • QAM
- DVB-T • DVB-T2 • DVB-S • DVB-S2 • DVB-C
- ISDB-T • ISDB-Tb
- support of Mobile DTV standards
- ISDB 1seg
- 24/7 real-time monitoring on all technical layers
- MPEG acc. TR 101 290
- EPG, Subtitle, Closed Captions, Teletext
- DSM-CC, MHP, HbbTV
- Conditional Access
- MDTV spec. layers – M/H Sign., IP, UDP, RTP, SDP, ESG …
The Monitoring Probe receives the broadcast via RF, ASI or IP interfaces. Hundreds of parameters are analyzed simultaneously in real-time on all technical layers. The monitoring results and alarms are sent via SNMP to the operation center(s). Any Audio/Video content can be transcoded and streamed to remote locations at low bitrates.
Any part of the visualizations displayed on the monitoring desktop (e.g. video wall, measurement windows, constellation graphs, whatever) can be encoded and streamed lively via HTTP live streaming (HLS), enabling additionally a visual confidence monitoring on any device supporting HLS (e.g. any mobile Android or iOS device, Windows PC etc.).
Any NMS can be used, however, the decontis NMS provides a lot of unique features and thus is qualified perfectly as central operator component.
Network administration and maintenance staff can access the monitoring probes via SNMP or via Remote Desktop using the comfortable GUI. Beside all configuration tasks also remote problem analysis can be performed right in the probe’s powerful analysis GUI or by capturing and streaming of TS snapshots to the local desk. With decontis Analysis Solutions the TS can be analyzed in any regard up to the last bit.
Particular programs, the complete A/V mosaic wall or even the entire monitoring desktop can be streamed via HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to remote locations. That way visual confidence monitoring can be performed via any device having a web browser, regardless on the used OS – i.e. Tablet, PC, Smartphone, Laptop … using Windows, Android, iOS, Linux …
A monitoring viewer application collects and aggregates the monitoring status of all decontis monitoring probes operated by one or several operation centers. It visualizes the current status of all monitoring probes within comfortable status views and map displays in a read-only manner.
SAM-MT 1000 Monitoring Probe monitors Digtal TV and/or Mobile DTV broadcasts on all technical layers. Dependent on the supported modulation standard, SAM-MT 1000 is available in different editions:
- DVB-T / DVB-T2 Monitoring Probe
- DVB-S / DVB-S2 Monitoring Probe
- DVB-C Monitoring Probe
- ATSC / ATSC-M/H Monitoring Probe
- Clear QAM Monitoring Probe
- ISDB-T / 1seg Monitoring Probe
Note: also mixed configurations are possible
SAM-RF 1000 enables network operators to monitor the RF signal of DVB broadcasts in the Head-end and in the field.
SAM-LM 1000 enables network operators to monitor the Audio parts of Digital TV and/or Digital Radio broadcasts both via SNMP and visually, unattended at 24/7.
SAM-MI 1000 enables network operators to monitor T2-MI signals in the Head-end.